WebSiteAdmin is a content management system (CMS)
that can be used to create and maintain websites.
It includes different features allowing to
add new pages to the website, modify their content,
remove or rename them, see statistics for the website
visits, manage the administration panel users and many others.
To set the front site design a flexible template system is used -
different and custom templates can be integrated
in order to fully customize the website look and feel.
The main features in the WebSiteAdmin administration panel are:
- Website management (manage the structure and content of the website, add new pages or modify the existing ones)
- Modules (use the different modules like News, FAQ Manager, Links Manager, Photo Albums, Slides Manager and others)
- Extensions (set custom extensions to be executed for the pages or create new ones)
- Custom server site forms (create custom server side forms like contact forms and others)
- Language versions (add new languages and manage the different language versions)
- Users (manage the administration panel users, groups and permissions)
- Statistics (see general statistics about the website visits)
- Others (manage the different website settings, see user log in reports and others)